Thursday 4 September 2014

present moment




busy in the kitchen cooking i pause

i tell the thoughts not to bother me

 i know  they keep coming like waves

not knowing the destination i travel with them

nomadic thoughts leading me nowhere

all the churning of past and future forms a paste

i cannot sculpt them into forms of reality

now i am peaceful and calm

i am content in myself 

enjoying the moment as is


topic:to write something that is really you or to get inspired by Rodin's sculpture 






6 comments:

  1. That moment stirring the pot.. it's like the silence in the middle of the storm... well penned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the churning of the past forms a paste..ha. i like how you put there...glad you were able to find your place of peace...and contentment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your thoughts leading you to here and there ~ I pretty much dream away when I am washing dishes ha ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, work does settle the thoughts, changes energy in the brain.
    I like reading here, how you constantly work on your mind. As most of us do have to consciously keep guard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honest & Truthful.

    I love your thoughts and your creativeness.

    Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's nice when thoughts stop their playfulness and we find peace....

    ReplyDelete